Organized by Ginger
What is a Professional Organizer?
- A professional home organizer helps people organize their space into a neater, zen-feel, stress-free environment
- Professional organizers coordinate structured plans, coach their clients throughout the process, and offer storage solutions for both short and long-term.
- If you’re looking to beautify your home that is intuitive, creative and expresses functionality and flow, a professional organizer can be of service.
- A professional organizer can assist in removing the chaos from all locations and spaces in your home and business and summon the right tools towards your zen space.
- Professional organizer are not for just rich people! Service fees range depending on the expertise of the organizer. And for an organizer is to be considered a professional, they should be at least certified by NAPO.
Organized by Ginger
Professional Organizer | Certified by NAPO | Las Vegas licensed Real Estate Agent
I can help you finally achieve work/life balance.
Being organized is more than just having a clean house. It means everything has a place. As a professional organizer, our job is not to come in and throw everything away, but together with you, we will help you de-clutter and create an organization system that works best for you; one single room or for an entire home or office.
I’m here to help with the overwhelming feelings and confusion of “Where do I start?”
During our time together I will…
provide the motivation to keep you on track
turn procrastination into progress
create an environment that invites and rejuvenates
put you at ease with a calm, cool, reassuring style
not be judgmental
help you achieve the perfect balance that you crave
customize your space to suit your needs
be compassionate and supportive
make room for your life
My Organizing Philosophy
- Organizing is a lifelong, ongoing process, not a one-time event.
- Organize it right the first time so you don’t have to organize it over.
- There is no one right way to get or be organized.
- You should own your “stuff”; your “stuff” should not own you.
- You are not your “stuff”.
- Keep only those things that are useful, beautiful or you treasure for reasons of your own. Let the rest of it go.
- Organization is the key to really getting the most that you can out of your space, your time, your life.
- Getting organized is about living in a way that helps create your best possible life – happy, stress-free, creative, motivated and enriching.
- Simple, intuitive, highly customized organizing systems and solutions reflecting your wants/needs, comfort/convenience and dovetailing with the way your mind works are key. These kinds of organizational systems and solutions work best and are the easiest to successfully maintain over the long run.
- There is an element of pleasure in using an organizational system or solution that fits harmoniously with your personality and reflects your style.
- It’s not about the “stuff”; it’s about what you want from your life and how you will make that dream a reality.
- If your “stuff” isn’t helping you to create the life you want, it shouldn’t be in your life.
- Have a place for everything and return it there when you’re done using it.
- If you do, you’ll know just where to find it the next time you need it.
- Happiness isn’t found in the quantity of “stuff” we own, it’s found in the quality of relationships that we form. What we own should support and enhance that life not be a barrier to it.
- Establish the vision you want for your life/space. How do you want your life and living and working spaces to look, feel and function? Decide what will help you achieve your vision and get rid of anything and everything that doesn’t help you reach that goal.
- Organizing is not a talent; it’s a skill that can be learned. It comes more naturally to some people than others, but everyone can learn to do it. It just takes willingness and determination, the right tools and a little time and practice.
What People Are Saying…
Ginger is a lifesaver! I needed help unpacking and organizing an entire household. Ginger’s approach is extremely efficient and personalized which eliminated so much stress for me! My life feels as clean and organized as my home! Thank you Ginger!!
Ginger was an absolute delight! She not only organized my craft room but also rearranged my furniture to make more room and the layout work better. Very patient…never judging…and such a hard worker! She never stopped! We look forward to hiring her again. You will not be disappointed either if you work with Ginger.