My professional organizer rates are competitive and reflect the value I deliver to my clients here in Las Vegas and around the country. I very much appreciate and honor concerns about cost. If you wish, I will work closely with you to manage your project within a budget. Keep in mind that there are typically two budgets to consider. First, the budget for my services and second, the budget for new organizational tools that may need to be purchased (bins, containers, drawer dividers, etc.). If we are able to re-purpose bins and baskets that you already own this will bring the cost down, but you will most likely need to make some purchases. To make things more affordable for clients who wish to hire me for large projects or multiple projects in succession, I offer discounted package rates. I also offer a discount to non-profit organizations – please contact me for current rates.
Hourly Rate for Hands-On Organizing & Moving Services in Las Vegas:
$65/hour or $60/hour with a 20-hour package
Other Services & Package Rates:
- 20 Hour Hands-On Package for any services – $1200 – Discounted down to $60/hr when purchased upfront — packages are non-refundable once purchased. I have a 4-hour minimum and an 8-hour maximum per session time cap. Any hours in excess of 8 within a 24-hour period will be billed at time-and-a-half. Any hours over 20 will be charged at the lower rate.
- Day Rate for Out-of-Town projects – $900 + All expenses paid including airfare, accommodations and transportation to/from all airports, including Las Vegas Int’l. A full day is equal to 8 hours or less within a 24-hour period, or 0-8 hours (even if you do not use me at all, it’s still a full day’s charge). I am responsible for my own meals. If you require my services beyond 8 hours, additional hours will be billed at time-and-a-half the current hourly rate.
- Remote Professional Organizing – $75/hr – Must be purchased in advance of session. 2-hour minimum per session. With the use of images, video, FaceTime, Skype and phone, I can help you from any location figure out a plan of action to get more organized. This is a very interactive way to work and you’ll get all my secrets and learn to think how I think when making decisions and coming up with solutions.
- Organizing & Productivity Coaching Session – $75/hr – Must be purchased in advance of session. 2-hour minimum per session. This service is for those who simply need a game plan and personal guide along their journey to an organized living.
- Monthly Maintenance Program – $190/mo – This service is only available to current or past clients. This is for a 3-hour up-keep session. Just as you have a cleaning company come to your home to keep it clean, I will come and keep it neat and tidy so that the cleaners can do their job more effectively.
- Real Estate Consultant – $150-$450/property, depending on scope of assessment. Please contact me for details.